• Brenton Ward
    September 5, 2018 at 10:52 pm #559

Many times users would like to be able to easily export thermal images in more usable formats.

Directly saving an image on a camera in a JPG format is not the real solution in this instance, because we want to be able to post process the image first, and then possibly separate visual and thermal images.

Why would a user want to do this? Whenever utilising 3rd party reporting software. I myself find manufacturer software insufficient to manage my data and reporting requirements. Personally I use Infraspection’s Exception Software which integrates easy-to-use report generation tools with a powerful database.

As such I need to quickly and efficiently export post processed imagery. With the Fluke Smartview Software this is easily achieved by performing the following:

File> EXPORT ALL

You will then get the following EXPORT options (see image below). Standard format is JPG which is an economical size (image sizes aren’t too large).

You will then have 3 options of the file type export where you can individual export infrared or thermal images. For the Exception software, you will want to export those separately.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

Have a doubt? , Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.